Thursday, November 6, 2008

OHhhh MYyyy Gooddd! Hong-Kong films & English Subtitles!

"I threat you! I challenge you meet me on the roof tonight for a duet!" -- The Iceman Cometh


"I will kill you until you are dead from it!"


"The bullets inside are very hot. Why do I feel so cold?" -- Lethal Panther 


"I got knife-scars more than the number of your leg's hair!" -- As Tears Go By 


"I am damn unsatisfied to be killed in this way." -- Holy Weapon 


"Fatty, you with your thick face have hurt my instep." -- Pedicab 


Driver "I'll fire aimlessly if you don't come out!" -- Pom Pom and Hot Hot 


"You are too useless. And now I must beat you." "Gun wounds again?" -- Rich and Famous 


 "A normal person wouldn't steal pituitaries." -- Brain Theft


 "You always use violence. I should've ordered glutinous rice chicken." -- Pedicab Driver 


 "Take my advice, or I'll spank you without pants." -- The Seventh Curse 


 "Beware! Your bones are going to be disconnected." -- Saviour of the Soul 


 "Who gave you the nerve to get killed here?" -- Armour of God


 "Quiet or I'll blow your throat up." -- On the Run 


 "You daring lousy guy." -- Satyr Monks 


 "Beat him out of recognizable shape!" -- Police Story 2 


 "How can you use my intestines as a gift?" -- The Beheaded 100


 "Damn, I'll burn you into a BBQ chicken!" -- Pedicab Driver


 "This will be of fine service for you, you bag of the scum. I am sure you will not mind that I remove your manhood and leave them out on the dessert flour for your aunts to eat." 


 "Yah-hah, evil spider woman! I have captured you by the short rabbits and can now deliver you violently to your gynecologist for a thorough extermination." 


 "Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain of our karate feets on some @$$ of the giant lizard person."