Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hi...comments


Dear Friends (Both real and online pals),
Its been long that I have been posting my stuff on this blog and getting your messages,
mails in my in box.


Many amongst you told me to activate'comments' section which I did two years back but some of the comments were nasty and hadbad words


The idea of this blog is to be away from such language and bad words.However, again I am trying to put back the comment section and hope that bad words are not printed as some messages will be filtered .


Still I would like to activate this section and apologies for not keeping in touch with my real and online friends.I will reply to your messages via mail or on this very blog. Hope this year is amazing for you, your loved ones is the prayer of yours truly Deepak Rajgor