Tuesday, September 29, 2009

At the time of confession!


Rajesh along with his friends goes to confess to a father.



"Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a very flirty woman."


The priest asks, "Is that you, Rajesh?”


"Yes, Father, it is."


"And who was the woman you were with?"


"Sure I can't tell you that, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."


"Well, Rajesh, I'm sure to find out sooner or later, so you may as well tell me now. Was it Padma?"


"I cannot say."


"Was it Lalita?"


"I'll never tell."


"Was it Sunita?"


"I'm sorry, but I'll not name her."


"Was it Anita?"


"My lips are sealed."


"Was it Babita?"


"Please, Father, I cannot tell you."


The priest sighs in frustration. "You're a smart boy, Rajesh, and I admire that. But you've sinned, and you must atone. Be off with you now."


Rajesh walks back to his friend.


His friend whispers, "What'd you get?"


"Five good leads," says Rajesh